Hours: Sunday at 9 a.m. to Saturday at 1 p.m.
Age: for kids aged 6 and up
Limited spots: 16 per week
Hours: from Friday at 6pm to Sunday at 1pm
Age: for kids aged 6 and up
- Disciplines: dressage, jumping and cross
- Field trips
- Night out
- Games, horseball, vaulting and raid.
- Theoretical classes for Gallop exams.
- Water activities:
- Kayak/ Paddle surf
- Aquatic Park (Aquadiver)
- Leisure activities:
- Cooking/ barbecue
- Outdoor cinema
- Zip lines
- Night Ball
*Optional: Official Gallop exam
- 1 week: € 600
- 2 weeks: € 1,000
- Reservations: fill in the application form and pay a signal of € 150 (refundable). Send registration form and the payment receipt to: email@example.com
- Payment in cash or credit card on site
- Deposit or bank transfer to account number ES47 0081 0681 1900 0113 1320
- Fractionated in direct debits of 5, 4 or 3 installments, having made full payment before starting the campus.
- From Barcelona (city or airport): 80€ each way. 150€ both ways.
- From Girona (city or airport): 40€ each way. 60€ both ways.
Laundry: free service from one week of camp.
Horse transport: 1€/km.
Horse livery during the camp:
In a box + paddock:
- 1 week: 150€
- 2 weeks: 300€
- 3 weeks: 350€
- 1 month: 400€
In a paddock:
- 1 week: 120€
- 2 weeks: 240€
- 3 weeks: 300€
- 1 month: 350€
We wake up surrounded by our favorite animals in the middle of a natural environment. We stay in comfortable Luxe Tenten within the premises.
We take care of our ponies or horses and we carry out different riding modalities: dressage, jumping, cross, vaulting, field trips, equestrian games ... directed by our professional trainers.
We complement the activities with theoretical and practical classes related to horse riding. For example, veterinary: observing our horses we can see symptoms of health, illness or injury and learn how to help them.
We visit, depending on the week, the Official School of Archery of Esclanyà, Aquadiver Water Park and Everest climbing circuit of Playa de Aro.
We spend time at the swimming pool or beach everyday at noon.
Once a week we hold “MasterChef” culinary competitions, Karaoke, Night Ball with barbecue, night games, cinema under the stars, among many other scheduled activities.
We have a team of riding professionals in each of the disciplines we practice. As well as a team of monitors that will make your stay in the camp a lot of fun.
We also dedicate some time to get prepared for the Gallop exams.
Our catering service is run by our Chef: Consi Vila. Meals are prepared with fresh products daily.
Summer Camp 2020 dates:
- 1º week: entry on June 28th and departure on July 4th
- 2º week: entry on July 5th and departure on July 11th
- 3º week: entry on July 12th and departure on July 18th
- 4º week: entry on July 19th and departure on July 25th
- 5º week: entry on July 26th and departure on August 1st
- 6º week: entry on August 2nd and departure on August 8th
Entrance to the camp is at 9.00 in the morning, with welcoming presentations. The departure is at 1:00 p.m.
For more information click on the following link: Riding Camps 2020
Dates to highlight:
- January 15th: registrations open.
- March 15th: bonus deadline (10% discount)
- April 18th: Open House, meet us at our center.
- June 15th: Registration deadline.